We can sleep at night and you can too. While in our care your source data and every communication we produce from your data is safe and secure. DataPrint’s information security program is designed to meet the requirements of the GLB Act section 501(b)(1)-(3) as published.
Collectively the objectives are to:
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of private information;
- Protect against any anticipated threats or hazards to the security or integrity of such information;
- Protect against unauthorized access to or use of such information that could result in substantial harm or inconvenience;
- Implement appropriate measures to properly dispose of such information; and,
- Take appropriate steps to prevent or mitigate identity theft.
Our critical key areas for effective information security management and regulatory compliance are:
- Policy Administration
- Classification of Information
- Risk Assessment
- Access Controls
- Dual Control and Separation of Duties
- Employee Background Checks
- Protection Against Destruction of Information
- Response to Unauthorized Access
- Monitoring Systems and Procedures
- Testing of Key Controls, Systems, and Procedures
- System Modifications / Change Management
- Due Diligence and Oversight of Third Party Service Providers
- Staff Training
DataPrint Services Information Security Policies and Procedures have been reviewed by Security Compliance Associates, LLC and Orth, Chakler, Murnane and Company, CPA’s. A complete copy of our security policies and procedures and SSAE16 Certification Audit Report is available upon written request.